+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about playing again.

Question about playing again.

So I quit playing roughly two or three months after throne of thunder was completely unlocked. I've been thinking about playing again, but I want to hear people's feedback. Is it still fun? Would it be worth spending $30 on two accounts? And lastly, if I start, I'm going to pre-order the new expansion. What's the best, or better healers right now? I have a paladin, warrior, hunter, shaman and I believe a Druid that are all 90 or close to it. I used to raid on my paladin, warrior and hunter, and prefer tanking/healing over dps. Anyone have thought, comments or concerns they would like to share?

Bump for any replies. I know they're some what personal questions, so you can't decide for me, but I would enjoy knowing if you would start again knowing what you know now.

Let's see. LFR is LFR. Apart from the new raid, little to nothing has changed for PVE content. If you wanna be invited for raids, you'll have to buy full conquest gear, as there are no other viable means of gearing up. (This may be different if you have friends to take you.)
    I have no clue if it's worth getting two accounts, but you could always start with just one and see if you want the other one as well later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

+ Reply to Thread