* Execute needs a change/removal indeed. With current Arms changes, it could be packed into Slam and make the actual skill Fury only.
* Agree on Rage part of SnB being vital, perhaps a melee proc giving X Rage on next SB/Revenge instead?
* I think you mean T5 talents (Safeguard row), which seems stupid indeed. No reason a DPS prot war can't use utility talents while Arms/Fury war could.
* Slow on TC does not work well with the Glyph, also makes Staggering Shout the favourite on T3 talent row and Piercing Howl kind of shite. From a PvE PoV, I could live with Disrupting Shout just replacing Pummel as 15s CD AoE interrupt as choice vs the slow/root shouts. Regardless, that Shout row needs an overhaul. Maybe replace PH with a passive mobility effect for Battle/Commanding Shout?
* Guess my OMFG for Warriors will have to wait a couple of days, because I smell changes to come
Edit: Also not a fan of the damage increase of Enrage for Prot, especially with Rage gain + Riposte embedded, seems too powerful right now.