============================ QUICK INFO ============================
Severity Gaming (Multi-Title eSports Community)
Kel'Thuzad - High Pop
PvE - 25m Progression Raiding
11/14 Heroic 25
Tiered Loot Council
Tu/We/Th 8-12pm EST
==== Last Updated: 4/1 ==== RECRUITMENT NEEDS ==== Effective Until: 5/1 ====
Melee DPS: EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ONLY
Ranged DPS: Druid, Warlock, Shaman
Tank(s): Warrior, Paladin, Monk
* We prefer players that can adequately play, and are geared for, two class specializations.
* We will always consider exceptional applicants of any class. We recruit to replace, and our raid spots are "competitive". If you feel that you can outperform one of our raid members, please apply.
=========================== CONTACT INFO ===========================
========================== ABOUT THE GUILD ==========================
Severity Gaming: WoW formed at the release of Cataclysm (2010) as part of a guild re-launch for a guild that had originally formed in 2004. It now exists as a group of well rounded individuals working towards progressing the organization as a whole.
What members can expect:
- Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience and a desire to be as transparent as possible.
- A proven track record.
- Enterprise level organization and structure
- An atmosphere that promotes competition but also embraces a group mentality.
- A guild that is constantly learning, improving, and willing to take action to advance.
- Guild Repairs, Potions, Flasks, Food, etc.
What we expect from our members:
- Knowledge of one's class that extends past cookie-cutter min-maxing and rotation.
- Adequate knowledge of encounter mechanics that extends past one's own class/responsibility.
- A humble attitude with a desire to seize every opportunity to improve the guild and raid group.
- Attention to detail both in and out of raid.
- 90% attendance and a composed progression driven attitude.
- Accountability for one's self and actions.[/li][li]A computer that can handle the game adequately.
- A working microphone.
- Enough maturity and common sense to understand and participate in typical guild banter
====================== ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION ======================
Severity Gaming is a US eSports organization that formed in 2010. It currently has a presence in World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, League of Legends, Elder Scrolls Online, Wildstar, Minecraft, and Various Steam Titles. Previous involvement includes titles such as Soldier Front, Team Fortress 2, StarCraft 2, and Smite.
The organization itself yields leadership with a combined total of over 25 years of successful MMO and eSports management. The group strives to facilitate meaningful game-play, relationships, and success for players of all all gaming mentalities. Our ability to maintain a friendly and sociable environment that spans many titles is they key to our success. To summarize: "Severity Gaming is more than just a raid roster."