It has several improvements compared to other raid planning tools, especialy phpRaider :
- there is no installation
- you can set up recurring events
- you can have several agendas for the same guild (ex : PvP, PvE, officer’s meetings ...)
- users can be part of different groups. Making it a convenient guild alliance raid planner.
- you can choose any image for background and select one of the available skins
- raids are updated regularly
My next big step will be a mobile lightweight version.
Added a new feature for event creation.
Now when you select a game category, the roles (tank, healer ...) related to this game are automatically added to the event parameters. (Previously you had to set up the roles manually).
I just added the possibility for group admins to register member to events or change member's event registration.
Admins can also add a comment to registrations.
ex : you can force a guild mate to use a healer instead of a DPS and add a comment to explain why.
ex 2 : you can tell players on which boss they will be benched