+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for MMORPG-players for my Master Dissertation on MMORPG’s

Looking for MMORPG-players for my Master Dissertation on MMORPG’s

Hey, everyone!

I’m writing my Master dissertation on MMORPG’s and I was wondering if you, as MMORPG-players, could help me out? Could you please fill in this survey about MMORPG’s? It will only take 10 minutes of your time.

Everything you fill in will be processed anonymously and will not be used for commercial purposes.

Here is the link: This survey was closed on the 30th of March at 4PM (GMT+1)
    More than 1150 people participated in this survey. So thank you to all who participated!

You can expect the results between the 25-30th of June (because by then I will have finished my oral defense of my master dissertation and my exams).

Last edited by Shana16; 03-30-2014 at 07:52 AM.

I'll leave this up as it seems legit enough but please try not to advertise it across the site, if there's any willing participants you're more than welcome to them =]

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Oke, Thank you

Hey, considering you're from euhm ... my backyard, any chance you can PM me what the thesis is about or maybe if I could read a copy once it's done?

I personally am an engineering student at Group T, Leuven, but have had some interest into game theory for a bit and would love to see what your study is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

A really big thanks to all those who filled out the survey. I'm closing this survey tomorrow (30/03) around 4PM (GMT+1 time). So anyone who wants to fill in the survey can still do this today and your participation will of course be appreciated. I'll also let you know tomorrow when in June you can expect the results.

I filled it out for ya as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

+ Reply to Thread