+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Over Raided #12 & #13 - Warlords Gearing Levels | Warlords Blogs and Racials

Over Raided #12 & #13 - Warlords Gearing Levels | Warlords Blogs and Racials

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

So am I the only one crying "favoritism" over the fact that "Will of the Forsaken" got it's cd timer increased by 1 minute and "Every Man for Himself" was left as is? Cause, ya know, one of those abilities is clearly a bit stronger than the other.....

And fyi Heroic Siegecrafter has a 5.3% mortality rate on US/EU servers. So Grats Pallie, you're one of those top 5% elitists!!!! (jokes)
    Last edited by Gregasaurous; 03-05-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Really, I don't know a lot about hunters and the only good advice I can give is: TURN PET TAUNT OFF! ~Aggathon

I heard in follow up posts from Blizz, they are likely to change EMFH, they just aren't sure what they'll do to it yet.

I'm so 5% leet. I got carried by Aggathon though, its cool.

I need a bigger backpack.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

They are still looking at EMFH. They are also not directly comparable since WoTF works with PVP trinket instead of replacing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwyn View Post
    They are still looking at EMFH. They are also not directly comparable since WoTF works with PVP trinket instead of replacing it.
    'cuz it's not as good as a PvP trinket
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Guy's...... can't you see I'm trying to QQ over changes that have a 99.9% chance of not making live as is?
    Really, I don't know a lot about hunters and the only good advice I can give is: TURN PET TAUNT OFF! ~Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by Gregasaurous View Post
    Guy's...... can't you see I'm trying to QQ over changes that have a 99.9% chance of not making live as is?
    Fair enough. Stay tuned to my next OR where I complain about Stampede being a hunter talent in WoD based on the early gameplay footage.

+ Reply to Thread