+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aggathon's Rage Bar Ep 20 - Boredom, Pay-to-90

Aggathon's Rage Bar Ep 20 - Boredom, Pay-to-90

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

"Drunken Farm Night" has been a great success in my guild. We didn't necessarily make any drinking games out of anything, but it was fun to have a raid ngiht where it felt more like we were just hanging out than doing the chore of farming bosses because a few people need the stupid OP trinkets that refuse to drop.

I think Blizzard should make "lvling solo scenarios". Basically, solo scenario with NPC's that changes as you change specs. They can even make it instructive. So as you lvl you get an ability, it pauses and pops the tooltip onto the screen with the suggested use of said ability and how it fits into the rotation. It'd be a relatively quick way to lvl up and MAYBE (I can hope) help educate people on how to play their classes a bit more effectively. Especially those people who play one of everything, think they're the best, but actually just horrendously suck.......
    It would be quite the undertaking.... and would probalby make all the work they did on 1-60 for Cata i total waste.... But dammnit Blizzard i want a Pony!!!

+ Reply to Thread