+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [A] 25m Heroic T16 Raiding Guild *Gaming Franchise*

[A] 25m Heroic T16 Raiding Guild *Gaming Franchise*

Hello!

I hope you are doing well, and I appreciate you taking the time to read this message. I represent a multi-title gaming organization with a WoW guild that is currently 10/14H T16. We are seeking progression driven players for our raid team. Our 3 day 12 hour raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-10pm MST. To be clear, we keep our raid spots competitive, and you would be considered (performance based) for our core raid. I’d like to also mention that we are specifically looking for the following classes at the moment.

Shadow Priest (1), Elemental Shaman (1), Warlock (1), Balance Druid (1), Holy Paladin (1)

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

We are only considering players that have completed 6/14H T16. In addition we are looking for players that currently have an average item-level of 560 or better. If you were to apply (http://www.severitygaming.com/mop) or speak with an officer in the next 24-48 hours and everything checked out we'd be able to offer you a core raid spot starting 2/11.

My contact details are the following:
    In-Game: Delacour#1483
    E-Mail: Delacour@severitygaming.com

If you cannot reach me in a reasonable amount of time, here are the battle tags of my staff members:
    Darknezz (Darknezz#1834) , Thesaintt (TheSaintt#1620), Prwndfury (Prtankz#1351)
    Last edited by Kilikus; 02-05-2014 at 09:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread