+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aggathon's Rage Bar Episode 19 - Death

Aggathon's Rage Bar Episode 19 - Death

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Hey hope you get better. As for death not meaning a thing in WoW well I had a crazy ideal. It deal's with taking aspects from Fable2/3 not sure which either way, I believe it is on the Xbox and Diablo 3. First being incoprate the family aspect from fable 2/3 and the hardcore feature from Diablo 3 and then let the players of WoW chose to either run a soft-core character or a hardcore characterat the character creation step. Then if the said character was to die you would be prompted to select another one of your alts that was listed in your family tree and of hardcore status to receive your gear and if this was your first hardcore character then you would be force to start from scratch

I don't think that permanent death is a viable option in WoW, when it takes such a long time to level up a character and you can die many times in one night when doing the end-game content.

Yeah wow probally would be better be better with out a permament death system even if it was optional but it would push players to improve them selves at least I would hope it would.

Screw T16, it looks more like a hunter set. T8 is where it's at.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

I've always been partial to T5

+ Reply to Thread