+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aggathon's Rage Bar Ep 15 - Heirloom boom boom!

Aggathon's Rage Bar Ep 15 - Heirloom boom boom!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Picard > Kirk! Well said sir!

Solo > All
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregasaurous View Post
    Picard > Kirk! Well said sir!
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Haste break points will work kind of like they do now except the extra tic you get may be a smaller tic. For example if you have a spell that at 0% haste has 4 tics at 5k a piece now you would need 12.51% haste to get that 5th tic. In WoD if you have only 6.26% haste then you would have 4 tics at 5k and 1 tic at 2.5k. It's an elegant change that does not change how the math works for haste just in how the extra tics work.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffeyWuffey View Post
    Haste break points will work kind of like they do now except the extra tic you get may be a smaller tic. For example if you have a spell that at 0% haste has 4 tics at 5k a piece now you would need 12.51% haste to get that 5th tic. In WoD if you have only 6.26% haste then you would have 4 tics at 5k and 1 tic at 2.5k. It's an elegant change that does not change how the math works for haste just in how the extra tics work.
    Oh cool, so it makes haste still be linearly good instead of this weird step function thing.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Yep it will make haste far less frustrating. I play a resto druid so hitting the big haste break points of either 3043 or 13163 is huge in my healing. It is really frustrating when the person who brings the haste buff is not there and i know I have 10k haste rating that's almost a complete waste of itemization. This is probably my new favorite change coming in WoD.

And that's why hunters should always have a sporebat on them.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

+ Reply to Thread