I have not played World of Warcraft in around a year and a half. Coming back the game, a lot has changed and I am very far behind. Can someone help me figure out how to improve my fury warrior?
1. How should I gear?
2. How should I prioritize stats?
3. How should I enchant and gem?
4. What are the best glyphs for me?
Also, if there is something that would help me other than those things, feel free to mention it. I just listed those questions out as a way of getting good answers. Finally, if there is anything else that may benefit me, like some good addon or something, I would love to hear it. Thank You for the help
1. Prioritse getting crit gear
2. Hit & exp to 7.5, Crit, crit and more crit.
3. Crit, where crit isn't available strength
4. Entirely encounter and raid setup specific.
Get your arse to the timeless isle and kill all the things until they give you a full set of 496 gear., weapons you're kinda screwed with you can either buy the 476 ones with timeless coins or hop LFR drops you some.