+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Felt like I was wearing paper tonight in Flex SoO

Felt like I was wearing paper tonight in Flex SoO

Second teir Flex mode with 16 people. Even the Tower Two mini boss of hitting me like a mack truck. Here is the link to my Armory: Armory. I am running a mastery build, hit and exp capped plus some. Really not sure what the issue is/was.

what's your rotation/ability useage look like?
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

The second mini-boss on Galakras does hit like a truck, tbh. You can use stuff like Shield Wall on him, it'll be ready when the boss has lots of stacks so don't sweat using it.

also on the second boss don't use shield block, I do out of force of habbit all the time, but really you need to use shield barrier.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    also on the second boss don't use shield block, I do out of force of habbit all the time, but really you need to use shield barrier.
    Heh, I've only been tanking on my warrior for 2 weeks and I kept hitting shield block for that dude too

Although I wasn't dying, and Shield Block makes Shield Slam do more damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Thanks for that remark - I was always wondering what's the best for Dagryn. And yeah - at the beginning she hits like a truck even on flexi

+ Reply to Thread