+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paladin Help

Paladin Help

I need help with my stats, I use mr robot and i am exp cap yet it continues to make me reforge exp, I am starting to invest into tank again since i took a long break so i really have got caught up with all the changes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kaleion/simple

Hi, I just ran your pally through AMR and it is saying that quite a lot needs to be changed, one thing being that you actually should lower your expertise. Not sure why you are getting a different result. Are you going for a control haste build?

it is what ever askmr robot build is and what is amr

ahhh i see ask mr robot lol anyways i ran it again and it is still saying all that expertise

well i got some different updated reforges so i did all the reforges that it told me to

You're only a tad over the expertise cap, I don't really trust AMR that much. The only gem I'd change is the one in your legs, change that to exp/haste. Then use an addon called "reforge lite" and it will do all your reforging for you and should get you closer to that exp cap without going too much over.

You're not that far off though, looks decent.

Oh and pro-tip for reforge lite, take off your trinket so it doesn't try to reforge that to expertise to allow you to swap out trinkets better.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Or, you can "lock" items in ReforgeLite by right-clicking the item on the stat pane that opens.

Basically what you need is to get more items that have haste on them natively. For example, the T16 tier helmet and gloves have haste on them. While we now can get haste items via personal loot/bonus rolls with the protection loot specialization, I would still recommend setting your loot preference to retribution for most bosses.

Also use the haste JC gems. I like to put them in the blacksmithing bonus sockets.
    Last edited by Fetzie; 11-11-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleion View Post
    it is what ever askmr robot build is and what is amr
    Mr. Robot is a great tool. But you need to use it like any other tool with the right preparation before the job. To set up for control haste you also need to go into the custom settings tab and change the weight stats around until you get as close to 7.5 hit and 15% expertise without going over that you can while maximizing haste and ignoring anything else.

LAWFUL GOOD DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN LAWFUL NICE !!!

+ Reply to Thread