+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aggathon's Rage Bar Ep 5 - Brewfest with Papapaint

Aggathon's Rage Bar Ep 5 - Brewfest with Papapaint

Now with special guest Papapaint!

5:20 - Would WoW have been better off if Flexraiding had been introduced before LFR
    9:40 - What is the best class for low level tanking?
    12:43 - Should app rep items, even pre-MoP, be account wide?
    15:34 - What boss is the hardest to deal with in SoO (flex) so far?
    21:04 - How important is the WoW Story?
    26:50 - Proving grounds?

AND MORE!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

At the time it was frustrating and annoying, but: Heroic Ragnaros.

It really had everything. There were small DPS checks (and one big one, transitioning into p4), a lot of positioning and coordination-related issues, tanking and healing were important, but they weren't soul-destroying (so tanks and healers could contribute to things like the adds) and you had to think on your feet...most people I talked to took at least 200 attempts to kill it (which is about what it took us and obviously, the world first took 500...but they did it with half the gear that those of us who did it in 200). THAT is a serious encounter.

Not that I really have the inclination to do that again...and of course I haven't done any of the fights in MoP (at least not any of the heroic fights...which are the only ones I really would consider for "best of" fights)...I've heard a lot of good things, but I haven't done any of them myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

Agg, you sound faaaaabulous relative to papa's raw machismo.

EDIT: and i'm not Fetzie. wave 23. pft.
    Last edited by Tengenstein; 09-24-2013 at 06:56 PM.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Dig the intro.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

You can thank Papapint for that. The art and music were of my selection, but he did the editing and movement n stuff.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Wave 29 is my Prot Warrior PG best, concentrating for the 15 or so minutes it takes to get that far is difficult. Made a silly mistake on 29 which was rather frustrating as 30 is pretty straight forward. Absolutely the most personally challenging thing I've ever tried in WoW.

Yeah, intro was solid, great job Agg and Papapaint.

now people just need to SEND ME QUESTIONS!! RAWR!!! lol.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

u mad bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

You could say there's some rage...

I have a Question

HOW CAN YOU MIX ME AND GIRLY PALADIN FETZ UP?! RHAAAAAAARGH!
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

You really want more credit for failing to get the title? =P

I have a few favourite fights. I like the Lurker because of fishing the boss up and the cc on the islands. I just love trapping things. I enjoyed the Heroic Dragon Soul fight with the mana orbs I can't remember the name of it because I'm old. I really liked kiting the adds in the those fights in mount hyjal. I got really excited about downing Al'ar in tempest keep. In fact I went on my first date in ages right after my raid team at the time finished tempest keep. My guildies asked how the date was and I said I got more excited when we downed Al'ar...Needless to say there was no second date. I liked most of the fights in panda land I had some burnout trying to get a raid team together and now I can't be bothered even trying flex raid.As for the proving grounds they have definitively proved that I suck at playing WoW. I got up to the last wave on silver and f..ed it up and haven't been able to get up to gold. Anyway I'll keep trying and keep trying to get the cape too. Although I do feel like raging at the ethereal tanking dude for either running so far away from the black smith that I can't stand in the healing beam or tanking right on top of the black smith and nothing between the two extremes, none the less it all adds up to yet more conformation about my suckiness. Lucky for me it's just a game.Now for a question do you think there comes a time where ppl like me just can't participate in raiding because of failing in skill levels and should just play the game more as a solo game in LFR and questing? So as not to disturb the real wow players

Old School Nefarion in BWL.

Part of it was some guild drama and a split that was a part of our progression. We were a casual guild and a big chunk of the more committed raiders moved on and formed their own guild so we had to retool and continue on.

That said, the build up in UBRS, the story about Lord Victor Nefarious and all that. "Let the games begin!" and dragons come pouring out of the doors....and then Nef turns into a big ass dragon, yells "BURN!" and I about crap my pants.

The fight was interesting because of the class calls, the adds, etc....Certainly, fights have grown more complicated as time has gone on but at the time, it was unique. And doing it with 40 people made it epic.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

My favorite fight and I really don't know why, is Spoils of Pandaria. Loved it on PTR, love it live and my guildies are sick of hearing about it. Its definitely not tightly tuned on normal mode as far as I see. People have to get used to dealing with a few mechanics on either side and then they are mostly good to go, but its just fun for me at this point. Maybe I'll hate it on heroic since its similar to Will of the Emps heroic with the spark stuff but who knows.

Isn't that Ocarina of Time in his Nintendo 64?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasanagi View Post
    THIS IS WHERE I PRETEND TO NOT CARE ABOUT WIZARD CAT. <[;3

Quote Originally Posted by Kemanorel View Post
    Isn't that Ocarina of Time in his Nintendo 64?
    Yes.

The next few shows will be from my hotel room, but there will be another cool addition once I'm back.

+ Reply to Thread