+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aggathon's Rage Bar Episode 1 - The Beginning

Aggathon's Rage Bar Episode 1 - The Beginning

Bringing a new potential show to you who feel a hole after our precious hairy paladin moved on to bigger and better things. Here's a Q&A style show provided to you by Aggathon our resident tanking expert. He comes with years of raiding experience, and has been a long time author and contributor to Tankspot. Bare with him as he irons out the kinks in video and audio and format.

So... If any of you have any questions you would like to ask a long time member of TankSpot and an ex-hardcore raider, and 5+ year guild leader... send them my way! You can send me a private message here on tankspot, make sure "AskAgg" is in the title or you can ask me via Twitter @Aggathon #AskAgg
    Enjoy and feedback is welcome!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Look forward to more!
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

Have to view when I get home from work.

I've been getting some pretty great feedback so far. Definitely am going to fix some things for next week. Please don't forget to PM me questions! Feel free to send me any criticism too. That way I know what I can do better next time.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Bahaha I remember how many times EHP vs Avoidance or hit/expertise or block rating needs came up during Wrath, and how many times we had to hammer that square peg into peoples' round holes. It never got old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    Bahaha I remember how many times EHP vs Avoidance or hit/expertise or block rating needs came up during Wrath, and how many times we had to hammer that square peg into peoples' round holes. It never got old.
    But it did generate traffic and conversation on TS. We could do with some math-y stats again.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

Yeah, the only really mathy stats are dodge and parry, and nobody really wants them anyway :/

Re: Aggathon's Rage Bar Episode 1 - The Beginning

Quote Originally Posted by sifuedition View Post
    But it did generate traffic and conversation on TS. We could do with some math-y stats again.
    I'd give much to see that traffic again :[

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    Avoidance tanks suck to heal; screw hit/exp if you didn't have threat issues, block was meh (expect for one heroic fight), just stack stam, stam and when you think you have enough stam, stack more. I loved the WoLK discussion.

I think once we got to ICC exp/hit were out the window completely, if you were losing aggro it meant you were bad and using taunt and rend in your regular single target rotation, like that one guy.

Interesting show. Definitely fills a void. Looking forward to the improvements.

Yes, many improvements to come. Finally getting a hang of all this. I may even buy a second 1080p webcam for traveling since I accidentally forgot mine.

Still need some more questions for next week's show. I have a few so far, need some more.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.

Wait... Agg talking to me through a webcam? How did I not know this was going to be a thing??

You apparently need to read donor forums more =P

How to replace Lore videos:

Step 1: Drink weird beverages, preferably from equally weird drink holders
    Step 2: Get your dog in your video atleast once per show.
    Step 3: Haz fans!

Guess you're on the right track there

PS: If you start a new show with feedback channels, it might be useful to actually show them in the video as well, just to make sure people know how it is written (in case of embeds)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Protection Warrior Spreadsheet

Great first episode! I am loving the message board behind you.

What you need to do is let people submit drink suggestions on Youtube comments. The one that gets the highest up-vote is what you'll drink next week.

sounds like a terrible idea. "drink straight vodak" "lol mccormick's!" "EVERCLEAR OR NOTHIN'" "lol bud light" "lol beer:30"

No thank you, I will take it upon myself to educate the public on what good drinks are!

Speaking of education about drinks:

I'm reasonably sure Corryvreckan is cory (as in the name)-vwre-can, but I can't find an official statement on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

I think we need a sessame street style section for the booze. "Ardberg ah ah ah."
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

+ Reply to Thread