+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aggathon's Rage Bar (aka PSTv2.0)

Aggathon's Rage Bar (aka PSTv2.0)

So, a lot of us in the donor forums (yes, there's a donor forum, did you know that?) have been thinking about putting up new content, especially in attempts to fill the Void that Lore left in our hearts. Olivia has been doing a great job with Talk Azeroth replacing The Weekly Marmot, but I'd like to do something more interactive. A lot of long time donors have been wanting more interactive content, so I'm going to attempt to bring that. I figured it was time to earn my green author title since I haven't really produced anything except random advice since early Cata.

I'm going to try out a new series called "Aggathon's Rage Bar" that will be very similar to PST, with a few twists of my own, such as a "Drink of the Week" that I will sip while doing my show*.

So... If any of you have any questions you would like to ask a long time member of TankSpot and an ex-hardcore raider, and 5+ year guild leader... send them my way! You can send me a private message here on tankspot, make sure "AskAgg" is in the title or you can ask me via Twitter @Aggathon #AskAgg

*Always drink responsibly, never drink under age.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Aggathon's Rage Bar (aka PSTv2.0)

I support this. I'll drink with you while I listen.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

I'll also watch and cheers along!
    "You're the girl with all the cat stuff on her desk, right?" - Elmer, 92 year old customer

[twichtv] | [twitter] | [tickles]

Going to attempt to record my first episode tonight. Get those questions in!
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Why do DPS in LFR just not get how to handle adds? Horridon: they ignore the adds and focus the boss, on Dark Animus they ignore the boss and focus the massive Anima Golems? it's not even consistently bad in one direction.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Please remember to wear clothes when you record.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Please remember to wear clothes when you record.
    Only necessary for the bits on camera. Agg, I dare you to do the next episode pantless.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

I recorded the first episode last night. I'm wearing a spock shirt that says "Trek Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself" in the episode.

I just need to figure out an intro and put it all together and upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    I recorded the first episode last night. I'm wearing a spock shirt that says "Trek Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself" in the episode.

I just need to figure out an intro and put it all together and upload it.
    if you can get ahold of mike b, i think he can help you. he works for ZAM, i think he helped make the one we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    Why do DPS in LFR just not get how to handle adds? Horridon: they ignore the adds and focus the boss, on Dark Animus they ignore the boss and focus the massive Anima Golems? it's not even consistently bad in one direction.
    They spend so much damn time attacking Horridon and they never mouse over the one stacking debuff he gets. One of the most frustrating things of this tier for me so far.
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

First spawn, first kill, because swapping targets takes effort (and people still believe it's a massive DPS loss)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

+ Reply to Thread