+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SoO Trailer

SoO Trailer

I soooo want to kill Garrosh now more than ever and I'm at work so I had to keep the sound off; I imagine I'll be more motivated when I get home and can hear it.

True, his voice is kinda annoying :P

I'm trying to not be excited about it lest it betray my cool exterior, but i'm failing.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

I have not gone on the PTR at all, but unlike DS, this end xpac raid looks to be a worthy end raid. Garrosh has turned into a really hateable end boss (from a Dwarf perspective Garrosh was a doucher, but not hateable for anything he did to the dwarves, but now; killing Taran Zhu he's going to taste some pally steel and a good SoR to the face - moving from healing to tanking for SoO), Blizz set it up nicely.

I'm a little miffed that I have to fight the Paragons, I liked the bugs; but it's not personal only business.

I will probably re-sub once he's live on LFR, kill him, then cancel my sub again.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I was pissed i'd have to fight Nazgrim, He was there with us Horde in Grizzly Hills, he was our handler isn vashj'ir, he took us to Pandaria, He's the one giving orders at Domination Point he's our dude, he's been withus for 5 years, and now he's our enemy, Prior to the release he'd have been number one choice for an orc warchief to suceed Garrosh, He's an Orc's Orc, he doesn't approve of Garrosh's racism, he's the one that sent us to pull the belfs out of the purge of dalaran.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

+ Reply to Thread