+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Fury questions

Some Fury questions

Hey yall, long time poster round here but don't come to these forums often because, well, I'm generally a tank but since coming back to the game, I've gone full fury and do pretty good in LFR as far as damage goes.

My question(s) have to do with stats for the most part. I know cap then crit but how effective is haste? I need some more hit and crit would be good but I'm over on expertise. I'm using the Ghost Iron Dragonling with crit, hit, and exp. I just picked up Lei Shen's Final Orders which is a ton of haste and a strength proc. Also have the Dark Mist Vortex. SOme folks say its weak but its straight strength and I hesitate to pull it off.

My inclination is to use the DM Vortex and Lei Shen's but I'm not sure I should give up crit and hit in favor of haste.

Thoughts?
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Haste tend to sucks for fury. IIRC it's behind the hit hard cap in terms of relative value. I'm not sure either of those trinkets are really any good, in comparison to the dragonling, There's a Blue trinket from Stormstout brewery, Carbonic Carbuncle, when when upgraded to 471, its actually extremely potent, I believe me an Agg had a bit of a whinge in 5.2 about how it almost could compete with the ToT trinkets.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Cool, I will try and dig that one up then. I'm still using the Dragonling for the hit/crit. We seem to be very deopendent upon specials with wild strike/RB/WW on multiples and of course BT. Not alot of 'white' hits. I don't know what the DPS benchmark numbers are these days but I usually place around 5-9 on the meter both for trash and boss fights in 25 man LFR with only LFR gear. I'm not stinking it up but I'd like to get better.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

As fury you want your accuracy stats, and then crit, crit and more crit for good measure.

I'm generally not abysmally disappointed with the species if the majority of peeps in LFR manage to get above the tank in LFR.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Its pretty much a faceroll. No one talks much, trash is an aoe fest, and boss fights are mind numbing. Not real impressed with it as a game feature, not much challenge but trying to tighten rotations, avoid crap that would require healing and building my gear up for the fun stuff, its not so bad.

Even with the update that made haste doubly effective for warriors, it's still a piss-poor stat.

Welcome back Horacio, I remember you from wayyyy back. I recently came back from an extended break too. Glad to see some old faces sill lurking!

Crit is king, dont go for 4 piece tier set. What ever gives you the most Crit is the Best.

+ Reply to Thread