+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Talk Azeroth - New Launcher, WoW Movie, Curls

Talk Azeroth - New Launcher, WoW Movie, Curls

Who run the world? CURLS

Olivia, I'm glad you are doing this out of everyone. No you are not Lore, but you curls are certainly prettier I'll be looking forward to future content.

I hope the wow movie will illustrate LFR, that would be hilarious!

OLIVIA

Lore has really let his hair grow out over the last few days huh?

Nice show, will watch again.

I would also love to be able to play on US realms without having to install a second client, or mess around with the config.wtf file, or HAVING TO PAY FOR A SECOND ACCOUNT.

Hang on...maybe that is the huge new thing for 5.4.

I can's stop myself from checking out her bookshelf...
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Olivia 2013: "Cinemah *cool shades* ( ■_■)"

Nice job, Olivia. Keep up the good work. :-)

You have the hang of things, just keep on keeping on. I was expecting someone from the legendary crew to take over. I think you are a better choice for the task than Chinhawk. The Warcraft movie is not a news item for me, when it is finally made, I will probably watch it, but I am blase' about most of the attempted buzz. Transformers, Mario Bros., Doom, Res. Evil are all films to learn lessons from. I do appreciate the point that the prime release time for the film may be past due, unless they use it as a vehicle for a "Alliance Arises" expansion with The Stromburg and Worgen retaking southern Lordaeron..........

Talk Azeroth - New Launcher, WoW Movie, Curls

In regards to how they could do the content in a movie; they could do a movie about each expansion and cut certain things out (dear god don't include LFR..) while giving potential players an idea of how we got to this point. That is assuming that they is WoW, not Warcraft. If they use Warcraft, they could do something similar, but I would think that players would be drawn more towards the older Warcraft series than WoW itself.

Also, I really like the content you put out. It's not Lore by any means, but you shouldn't be trying to copy him. I will definitely be watching the next one. Lastly, your curls>lores curls.

When my wife and I heard Lore's announcement that there would be someone new, that he trusted, we both guessed Olivia from Legendary. I'll miss Lore, but where one legend ends, another one will begin!

*Edit* Did anyone else ever find it really ironic that little Gold Seller adverts pop up on the bottom of the video? I thought Tankspot was too mainstream to have Gold selling advertisements?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hatchet View Post
    *Edit* Did anyone else ever find it really ironic that little Gold Seller adverts pop up on the bottom of the video? I thought Tankspot was too mainstream to have Gold selling advertisements?
    Which advertisements are shown are largely out of the control of the video owner.

aren't they usually targeted at the veiwer based on the veiwer's browsing history? Iknow after helping one of my friend spick out a dress for eveing wear i had some quite "feminine adds" as opposed to the slightlymore nerdy goblins and giant robots that i usually do.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

It is usually based on the video's tags and the viewer's cookie library.

Loved the curls

Keep up the good work.

Welcome Olivia.

Been watching you on Legendary foir along time.

I think Olivia will be great. Just watching Legendary it is clear how much she has relaxed and got into it over time. I think you have to compare Olivia's first episodes with Lore's first episodes and not how good Lore was after years of doing his shows.

This show will get better and better from here on especially when there are more in-depth topics.

The intro was funny, pity a stick-on goatee wasn't used too.

With regards to the Movie - they have missed the boat. It should have been released in 2010 and been about the Arthas story.

I still believe the Arthas story would be good for a Movie that appeals to a wide audience. It isn't exactly an original story; I suppose it is the Anakin Skywalker story over again but it does work.

Good luck with the new show.
    Can you post videos that work on ipad though please :P

I like the intro homage to Lore - his hair and his intros to the Weekly Marmot. I'm really glad you're doing this Olivia; been watching you on Legendary, and if there's someone with the kind of humor and knowledge of WoW to keep the torch alight, you'd be my pick.

I would add a cross mention: I went over to gamebreaker tv to watch their After Dark show, in part to see what it would be like without Lore, and they spent a while discussing game->movie translations and why so many have been so bad...and why there might be hope.

Anyway. An excellent first offering for Tankspot! Keep it up.

+ Reply to Thread