View Poll Results: Which class do you prefer to play?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mage

0 0%
  • Warlock

3 100.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rolling a Mage or Warlock

Rolling a Mage or Warlock

Hi everyone, I need some help and advice comparing and contrasting the Mage and Warlock class. I am torn in deciding which one to level, and I was wondering if I could get some advice. I have played both classes (In Cata) to at least level 60, and enjoyed both.

My play time usually consists of Dailies, Faction Grinds, 5mans, LFRs and exploring old content/transmog. (I do participate in BG's but rarely at level 90, mostly on my lower characters, but would like to change that, but not a priority.)

I do not mind learning a complicated class (within reason) but also do not mind simplicity.

I would love to hear your opinions, especially your personal experiences. I'm sorry to post on of these "This or That" type of threads, but I'm really torn. Thanks!
    "You must be the change in the world you wish to see"

Having leveled a Mage to 90 I have to say the thing I miss on it is HEALING. The dependance on Evocation glyph (or conjured food) to do all the healing is a bit of a nuissance. Other than that, it's just about playstyle really, I personally prefer my mage as Arcane/Fire (not enough gear atm to really have enough fire procs), while I like demo/affli as warlock, and they each have their ups and downs imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

+ Reply to Thread