+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Weekly Marmot - Not A Goodbye

The Weekly Marmot - Not A Goodbye

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Thank you once again for everything you have done for all of us throughout the years. I hope your new job goes well and you have a great time out in Cali. Hope to see you soon, Best of luck to you sir.

Surely The Fro should be your community Avatar?

A personal request, Please try to remember EU forums, we tend to not get the memos from Blizzard.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

/w

Works cross-language.

Maybe they'll let you continue with your PST's as part of strengthening the Community/Community Manager relationship.

Also, I agree with Teng; please don't let them ignore the EU forums

Not a good-bye, more an au revoir

Whatever it is you end up doing out there I seriously hope beyond hope that it's video content related. It what made you so famous in the community in the first place I would love to see blizz put some officail vblogs out with your mug all over it. Kudos and good luck.

Or 1handed strength spears.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Look forward to yelling and screaming at you on the forums, Lore. Because, you know, that is what the forums are for.

Be safe on your move!

Best of luck in the new endeavor

Thanks Lore.

In the past few years I have spent more hours watching your show than I have any TV series believe it or not.

Really chuffed for you getting your dream job and I hope it isn't a goodbye and that Blizzard can put your skills in front of the camera to good use.

Thank you so much for all you've done over the years both here and over at Maintankadin. Those early guides kept our guild (and I'm sure many others) raiding. I will really miss "seeing" you every week. So glad for you getting your new job! It's nice to see someone get to actually follow their dream. All the best!

You will be missed, and good luck.
    RIP Stormrage Horde ('05 - '11). Turaylon Horde since 11/11 where there's actually people
    GM of Neolutum (always recruiting, PM me)

Farewell for now.

Thank you, Josh. /salute

I'm watching the final episode of The Weekly Marmot right now.
    I has a sad.
    You've been a huge part of the WoW community for a while.
    You've been a mentor to many, myself included.
    I'm sad to see you go.
    I'm glad you are going to such a great place, getting to follow your dream, working for Blizzard Entertainment.
    Best of luck.

Hopefully see you at Blizzcon.

It's going to be hard to replace the face of Tankspot -- but man, it's for _all_ the right reasons. Good luck, and try not to destroy any realms by accident.

Only on purpose.

-Tielyn

Tonight I dreamt i tried out a new shampoo and ended up looking like Lore! I will miss the weekly marmot, PST, and the other shows

Gona miss you man, you're dead on when you say shows like TWM / PSt work because of personality - those shows are a success because of you, because you're awesome.

Alas, losing Mike B from legendary was bad enough, with you gone I've no interest in continuing watching the show, as bad as I feel for saying it. I think I watched one episode of legendary (Thinking "Oh wow all I wanted was my WoW news and I've got Mr Facial hair, Mr ohgodwhat Hair and a guy who's sole purpose is to interrupt the show), but after that one episode I grew to love each one of you, being swept off my feet by how charismatic you three were and how amazingly you worked together - the interactions between you, Gary and Mike B were really what made it for me.

Really hope Blizzard let you off the leash to bring their community relations up to the next level, and you better make playing worms with Mr. B and co a regular thing, that's hilarious.

Thanks for all the years of entertainment, and good luck.

As a player who has been around since before the BWL patch, this marks the first episode of the Weekly Marmot I have watched. I never did like your hair and I still don't.

Congrats on the gig at Blizz

Best of luck.

To be completely honest... I'm maybe lorefreak, but in recent years I didn't played the whole time. My guild broke and I partialy lost interest. In those montsh I didn't watched site at all, but I've always returned later on.

You have potential and it is great to see someone who knows what he is talking about. So I hope you won't be dissapointed and everything will be great

Hope to see some bluepost or blue text on forum from you. Also I want to join to Tengenstein. I have simmilar experience that Blizz isn't too much interested in Eu forums, so please help us all

be safe

+ Reply to Thread