+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Warrior] when to reforge parry to dodge/mastery or dodge to parry/mastery ?

[Warrior] when to reforge parry to dodge/mastery or dodge to parry/mastery ?

atm i reforge all dodge to parry (if mastery already available)
    is there a macro to help us know which more benefical for our gear atm ?

thanks!

/run d=GetDodgeChance() p=GetParryChance() cp=237.186 cd=90.6425 bp=3.21 bd=5.01 x=bp+cp/cd*(d-bd); if (x > p) then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("More parry"); else DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("More dodge") end
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

thanks man!

not that you're really ever going to be in the situation since you want to reforge for your hit/expertise caps, then as much mastery as possible and then for optimizing dodge/parry.
    MoP RPS Calculator

yeah you are right, i only found that the only gear i can reforge to dodge/remove parry to dodge reforge is neck, the other gear are reforged toward more important stats ... im trying to get the best migitation from dodge and parry seems its not as easy as i thought with my gear atm
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rne/Halalmeat/

also can i ask one more question?

does TDR also means smoothing damage income?

TDR is Total Damage Reduction, and is a term used for a wider variety of things; Usually it refers to something that decreases the overal amount of damage you take, but generally has no bearing on smoothing damage intake. Generally things that are very good at improving TDR tend to be not so good (or in some cases bad) for Smoothing damage and vice versa; You're kinda in the situation that you can either gear to need less total healing (maximise TDR) at the cost of being hard to heal, or you can gear to be easy to heal (maximum Smoothness) but need more overall healing.
    MoP RPS Calculator

thanks !
    ya guildies say im easier to heal than the other tank, but when i take a look at damage taken report on skada i got more damage taken,
    so i guess i prefer smoothing damage taken

thanks a lot tengenstein!

+ Reply to Thread