+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to comeback to the world of warcraft after a 3 year GAP Save me!

Looking to comeback to the world of warcraft after a 3 year GAP Save me!

Hey guys after doing some research and getting back up to speed with the game (knowledge wise not gameplay) i stumbled upon your forum site and wanted to get back into it. Long story short I don't have anyone from my previous years of raiding that still plays on the original realm i played on which was Mag'theridon so with that being said I wanted to transfer to this one. Can anyone here help me and send me a scroll of resurrection? Honestly, im not too sure how it works but i hear it will give me a 7 day trial and boost a character to 80. Lastly, my next question is what would you guys recommend to boost to 80? My current main is a 80 Gnome Mage and a 66 Dwarf Priest any suggestions I'm open for anything. Thanks for your time and let me know if you can help me.

Depends on what you want to do. Tank, dps, heal? Send me a pm with your email and I'll give you a scroll when I get home in the morning.

Edit: I used two scrolls on my two accounts and got a lvl 80 shaman that I hardly play, and a 90 warrior that has a 492 ilvl.

I sent you a scroll yesterday. If you didn't get it, let me know.

+ Reply to Thread