+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PST Rapid Fire! Round 22

PST Rapid Fire! Round 22

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Titan is like vaporware. It's been known about for years now, but never officially announced, yet it's (supposed) "existence" has been acknowledged. It seems like every time the buzz around it starts to die down something else gets "leaked" or inexplicably predicted to bring it back into our awareness. I mean the only thing we actually even know about it is the name "Titan", and that probably wouldn't even be the release name if/when it does come out. Yet whenever it comes up it's always assumed to be some super-game that we can't even fathom yet.

We have more hard evidence on the dietary habits of bigfoot than we do on Titan.

@The_Pancake do you think the Illuminate have infiltrated Blizzard and Titan is one of their plots? :P

No, I just can't help but think that Titan is nothing but vaporware seeing as we've "known" about it for so long without actually knowing anything about it at all.

It wouldn't be the first time that a company has announced (though blizzard hasn't even done that) a product years in advance, and then never actually released or canceled said project, just to create buzz and keep people's attention. It just sits out there, in the mist and vapor, tantalizing us into theorizing about what it might really be, just like our furry friend I mentioned before.

Coming Soon™: Out of Focus photos of Titan box art!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

Soon: Copyright 2004-2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Blizzard already have it covered

+ Reply to Thread