+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Weekly Marmot - Should Lockouts be Separate?

I think what they say is right "people don't like MMOs, they just like WoW" and now that WoW is fading MMOs may be on the outs... we'll see what bethesda can do with ESO and what's that other one reev like? Starlight? Or something? idk... anyways...

I still have friends that play, but more and more I contemplate quitting again. If my last RL friend quit... I'd be right on his heels on my way out.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

My Raid Ideas:

In ICC, 10 & 25 Shared a Lock Out, I raided ALOT! I Love to raid, and with all the Dailys and Rep your grinding along with only running 1 Reg and 1 LFR a week, they have way to many Reps in MoP first of all, and the 5 valor per daily takes me forever to get even a few of my 5+ 90s IDEAS I have: First of all, the problem with transition from 10 man to 25 is 5 Extra members... simple, make them 10 and 20 man raids ... My Guild we had 2-10 man going, when we wanted to try 25, we came on 2 problems.. First 5 More worthy raiders and WHY do 25 when the loot is the same, well that's why I liked the Progression of ICC style better, 10 man regular, 10 man heroic, 20 man regular and finally 20 man heroic... as for LFR.. real raiders HATE LFRs, so make LFR and 10 man the same Difficulty, Only Loot in Reg is tradable like in all raids for the short time, and LFR will use the The Looking for Raid Invite system and Random drop/non trade loot . Give LFR and Reg the basic Mechanics, No more Face Rolling LFRs! Make the raids you have to Clear one it to Move on to the next tier of raid, No Shared lock outs, instead of Doing MV, then Fear then Terrace then ToT, have multiple raids with same level of gear you can run, like 2-3 6 Boss raids, Level difficulty being the Dungeon difficulty. *Example: MV and Fear 6 boss each ...lets say 476 reg10, 483 Heroic, 25 reg 496, 25 heroic 502, and Terrace and Tots 12 boss, and I would rather see Raids have 6 bosses per zone, so you can do it in a night... 10 reg 508, 10 heroic 522, 25 reg ... and 25 heroic etc... the Gear item levels adjusted accordingly. Just some thoughts.

The Weekly Marmot - Should Lockouts be Separate?

ICC 10/25 did not share lock outs. Iirc only 10n/10hc and 25n/25hc shared locks. So you could run 10 & 25 on the same toon each week if you so chose to.

have multiple raids with same level of gear you can run, like 2-3 6 Boss raids, Level difficulty being the Dungeon difficulty. *Example: MV and Fear 6 boss each ...lets say 476 reg10, 483 Heroic, 25 reg 496, 25 heroic 502, and Terrace and Tots 12 boss, and I would rather see Raids have 6 bosses per zone, so you can do it in a night... 10 reg 508, 10 heroic 522, 25 reg ... and 25 heroic etc... the Gear item levels adjusted accordingly. Just some thoughts.
    Dear lord, no. We don't need a Tier 9 repeat.

+ Reply to Thread