+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PST Rapid Fire! Round 19

PST Rapid Fire! Round 19

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Glad you liked my question (@ 16:00) for me I would either pick the Tuskarr from Northrend, I think they would have to be a race like the Pandaren who can both factions. A close second would be the Taunka, ok they are pretty much Taurens with different head but I would hope if they got made in to a playable race Blizzard would give them a slight makeover.

Banhammer72

Hey Lore, you used power going out as an example of when you need always online to be off of single player games, but wouldn't the power going out mean your computer goes out too? :P
    Arms DPS main spec // Prot warrior tank off-spec

Quote Originally Posted by doom1992 View Post
    Hey Lore, you used power going out as an example of when you need always online to be off of single player games, but wouldn't the power going out mean your computer goes out too? :P
    Not unless you share power with server location. If Blizzard server farm is Paris goes down, its not going to affect my power in London, but I wouldn't be able to play wow.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Regarding the question about not raising the lvl cap, it's funny how Blizz has to nerf us by adding new levels so they can buff us later with new tiers of gear.

+ Reply to Thread