+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warriors and Trinkets

Prot Warriors and Trinkets

Just curious as to what trinkets we as prot warriors should be looking at in this current tier pre heroic mode ToT? I guess like maybe a top 5 including rep and boss drops. Having trouble myself trying to figure it out as we do not have Lei Shen down yet sadly. I am using normal version Fortitude of the Zandalari and Lao-Chin's Liquid Courage. Is it more situational to run double mastery in ToT or more beneficial?

^ That,

And also this: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1240/mop-pve-gear-guide#classes-for-tt-world-dk-pal-war-tank

R
    eally there's no "right" answer for tanking trinkets because it his highly variant on what your other gear is like and what boss fight you're on. If there's tons of magic damage then your mastery trinkets will be next to useless, if there's tons of physical damage and you have enough stam, then use a mastery trinket. If you still really need hit/expertise then a trinket with that on it and a good on-use works, etc. etc.

You really just need to analyze it on a per fight basis, those two things should give you a great starting point though.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I prefer not to use hit and expertise trinkets, as hitting caps gets annoying when you have to reforge for each fight depending on the trinkets used.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    I prefer not to use hit and expertise trinkets, as hitting caps gets annoying when you have to reforge for each fight depending on the trinkets used.
    Very true, I was meaning more like if you don't have any other way to get hit/exp capped b/c you still dont' have high ilevel, but... if this is like ToT normal + you probably have that so, not a big deal.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread