+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PST Rapid Fire! Round 17

PST Rapid Fire! Round 17

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Why wouldn't you move Jin'rokh into the pool? due to how the taunt swaps work, you pretty much want to taunt as soon as you come out of the stun, which would bring him over to the pool anyway.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

And yet some people don't :P

I don't know where else to put you a question so I'll just ask you here. I'm in a 10 man progression guild and, say out of 10 items we got, 3 were unusable by anyone in our group. Do you think that loot drops should take into account the specific raid class-spec combination? Or maybe after you kill the boss everyone should have a need-greed-pass window and the loot should drop according to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyldor View Post
    I don't know where else to put you a question so I'll just ask you here. I'm in a 10 man progression guild and, say out of 10 items we got, 3 were unusable by anyone in our group. Do you think that loot drops should take into account the specific raid class-spec combination? Or maybe after you kill the boss everyone should have a need-greed-pass window and the loot should drop according to that?
    Click HERE

I don't personally see the benefit of Tri-Spec.
    With the addon Actionbar saver, I am able to run 5 specs currently (Holy PvE/PvP, Ret PvE/PvP and Prot PvE) with different actionbar setups for each one.
    Then add the addon Too Many Addons and there you have it Five-Spec.

Can it be a pain to visit a trainer to change? Sure. But then why not just allow you to unlearn specs from an item you can buy from the trainer rather than give Tri-Spec?

The fact that it's such a non-issue currently makes a pretty good argument for just adding it to the game :P

Hey Lore,

Not posting Lergendary on Tankspot anymore? Are they getting so big for their britches they will not let you?

The Tri-Spec can also be a option for your PVP spec. Lore mentioned that he want to play all the specs on his warlock. But you can also use 2 specs for raiding and use the Tri Spec as your PVP spec. Go Go Tri Spec and let me tank on my lock ^^

Shame this never came to pass.
    Whilst I never really saw it as a big thing with the 2 addons I mentioned (Actionbar Saver and Too Many Addons) I also never saw the harm in it either. Would make alot of people happy and has no real down sides for people who don't need it.

+ Reply to Thread