+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's up with Curse.com?

What's up with Curse.com?

Anyone know what's been going on with Curse.com lately? I've been unable to get onto the site for two weeks now; I just keep getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. Is this just a problem on my end, or has the site actually been down for two weeks? That just seems an absurdly long time for a site that popular.

Try using a browser that ISN'T IE...Chrome is nice...even Firefox is better.

Nobody should use IE.

Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

IE 10 is actually the most secure browser available. At least, it would be if it had an effing ADD-BLOCKER!

edit: Works fine for me in IE 10. If imgur can be bothered uploading the screenshot I just took I'll link it.

Empty your browser cache and delete all cookies. Then try again.

Last edited by Fetzie; 03-28-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Restart your computer!

If their certificate expired you may be getting an invalid site error and you're clicking the green shield (which will block the page) instead of the red shield with an x in it which will load the page regardless. Do fetzie's thing and if it asks if you want to proceed don't click the "no (recommended)" option with the green shield, click yes.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

What's up with Curse.com?

I know it sounds crazy but it's related with your time setting in windows. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364512020.221031.jpg

Thanks guys, got it working now.

+ Reply to Thread