+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PST Rapid Fire! Round 16

PST Rapid Fire! Round 16

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

you got a haircut

"The Short show with quick answers"

"Hello and welcome back to PST Rapidfire, the show where I answer as many questions as possible in about 30 minutes."

Edit: The show tends to go a little longer. Maybe say 35 minutes instead of 30, or just work harder to keep it down to the allotted time.
    Last edited by Zaronis; 03-23-2013 at 06:51 AM.

To me the problem with the second part of the intro is that since it comes after the "as many questions as possible" you have to explain why it is only half an hour. Why not just swap the parts to something like: "Welcome to PST Rapidfire, the half-hour show where I answer as many questions as possible" or "the half-hour show packed with answers", or use worgick's idea.

Since the upgrade dosen't hit until 5.3 and gear constantly getting upgraded/replaced does it really matter if you can upgrade the thunderforge gear? At that time most of Tier 15 should be in the bag for a lot of people I would think. Those struggling still could use the upgrade I would think. I just don't see it being a big deal once 5.3 drops.

the Sargarus question: Well, tanks ARE getting close to 1m HP, which is as much health as Classic Bosses. So, maybe as the ultimate showdown/end of WoW, we might just be powerful enough to kill Sargarus...

And yet I can still be thrown about by common garden weeds.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

I highly expect to see rogues getting a revamp in the next expansion. They're largely considered to be one of the least changed classes in the life of the game. And there's a growing complaint among the rogue community (or the portion that frequents forums) about how the 3 specs are too similar, sharing too many of the same mechanics, abilities and even overall rotation. The differences between the rogue specs seem far more niche than many of the other classes' specs, and I think it's about time they shook the rogue tree up a bit.

+ Reply to Thread