+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PODCAST help

PODCAST help

Hello,
    i am usually one to never post in a forum until neccessary. i just browse and read, but since Lore is moving on.....I am needing help on finding a new podcast to listen to. I wasnt for sure if tankspot is going to get someone else to keep the casts going or what. I do not mean for this to be offensive to anyone here at tankspot..... do you all listen to any other podcast like Lore does (did)? I have listened to his for so long i dont remember anyone else that does them. i mean i tried worldofwarcast.com but they are a little boring and having posted anything new since April. Again i mean nothing bad towards anyone here or at tankspot but help me find another good podcast to listen to. Gonna miss Lore's ramblings, lol. Gratz LORE

I recommend Planet Money, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Star Talk, This American Life, and Day9

Oh wait you meant WoW podcasts? I guess there's always gamebreaker.tv
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

yeah, sorry, i meant WoW podcast. guess it would help to know what kind, huh?

I still recommend those others regardless.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

I'll second Agg's podcast recommendations and add Radiolab and 99% Invisible, but Planet Money is the best of all of them.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    I am sooo looking forward to that shirt. I kinda wish they had multiple colors. I might have bought two.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

+ Reply to Thread