+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MOP healing druid needs help

MOP healing druid needs help

Hi there I tought I was a pretty good healer in lich king but now I am a sad panda I just cant get it right I over heal alot and cant get my heals up to a standard I should be happy with i went from top heals in raids for guild to 3rd lol that sounds better than last is ther any sites that can help me with understanding that are reader friendly as I so get confused with elitest jerk threads and some of the threads here and a couple are out dated and the spells dont exsist anymore pleas help as I love raiding and feel a total waste at present I cant get rotations right and i feel the talent tree doesnt favour us much also thankyou

I don't know much about Resto druids but Noxxic can sometimes be of help. It gives a fairly basic breakdown of the class but it could show something you've been missing.

I strongly advise against using Icy Veins as they have been wrong most times then not and don't haven't fixed the issues since the beginning of MoP. (Coming from the Holy Pally Background).
    If you have any questions about Holy Paladins subscribe to my stream and I will answer any questions you may have live! http://www.twitch.tv/kromus_

thankyou amd leveling a pally now and having fun with it

Resto druids needing blizz love. For 5.2 we got a buff - it's been very difficult being a resto druid main and I switched to my holy pally for MoP. Don't get discouraged. It isn't you!! We should be in better shape now for 5.2

+ Reply to Thread