+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The metal band named Azeroth and Duskwood, where they sell albums.

The metal band named Azeroth and Duskwood, where they sell albums.

So I have been doing very well in my Spanish, so I decided to mix it with my other favorite thing: Hard Rock and Metal. Right now I'm searching for a way to get a hold of the earlier albums by Helker, which are all in Spanish, and I absolutely love singing along with the songs "Resistir", "Despertar", and "Viento y Fuego" and constantly translating them in my head. BTW if someone knows how I can get a hold of the albums "Resistir" and "ADN", please let me know! Amazon had nothing but a preorder on the ENGLISH version of their upcoming album (I'd much rather buy their Spanish version).

But I digress, I saw a related video on youtube of a song called "La Promesa" (The Promise) by a band called Azeroth and it's the first song in their album "Historias y Leyendas" (Stories and Legends), which you can buy on a site called duskwood-records. Coincidence or....a byproduct of Blizzard's marketing in Latin America?

Either way, for those that just like hard rock/metal:

They do appear to get support from the Spanish speaking WoW community. Another video is blown up with "POR LA ALIANZA Y EL METAL" (For the Alliance and Metal) and "POR LA HORDA Y EL METAL" (you get the idea ^^)
    Last edited by STBU; 02-15-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    "Listen up, baddies" was the first three words those 3 from the same guild on another server said to us. We later wiped on trash.....twice.

+ Reply to Thread