+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spreadsheet for fury warrior Mists of Pandaria

Spreadsheet for fury warrior Mists of Pandaria

Hi there,

As you could read in the title i'm looking for a good up-to-date fury warrior spreadsheet. I've tried googling it and looked at various websites but i just can't seem to find one.

If anyone knows / uses one than please kindly help me.

Kind regards,

Drazgo

Is Landsoul's out of date?
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Yes i'm afraid it is :< He says that he's going to release one shortly before 5.2 but untill then i'd really like to use one

www.maxdps.com

<insert trollface here>
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I'm sorry but this isn't what i'm looking for either. What i want is a spreadsheet where i can fill in the gear i currently have, combined with talents and glyphs. Then see how much dps i should be doing on certain encounters and compare that to how much i actually do. I also want to minmax my dps with the spreadsheet so i can find the best combination of gems and enchants for my current gear.

What i don't want is a site like above which tells you what upgrade is next in list. It's close but really not what i am searching.

Best regards,

Drazgo

Is there any reason simulationcraft would not work for a warrior? I know warriors have always treated Landsoul's as the most accurate, but in it's absence, I would think SimC would be the next best.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

+ Reply to Thread