+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next xpac ideas

Next xpac ideas

I know its still pretty early in MOP, but I wanna hear what other people have to say about the next xpac (6.0).
    I'm pretty sure they'll start emerald dream/ nightmare. I'm not sure what class/races they'll implement, so give me all of your ideas.

I'd like to see a twisting nether/sargeras boss fight
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

One-handed spears for prot warriors.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    One-handed spears for prot warriors.
    THIS..IS..NOT..SPARTA!
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

Naga as horde race would be awesome, but trolls would really oppose them, and they have no feet so their animations are limited compared to other races

Level 125, 12 new daily hubs with 40 dailies per hub repeatable twice a day, 5 man raids, that drop ilvl 1269 loot.

Yeah, that's what I'd do. Just have 62 different factions. You can only get rep with one, then when that is Exalted the next one opens up, so on and so forth.

Each rep is tougher to grind than old Ravenholdt rep was. When you FINALLY get the 62nd rep to Exalted, the Quartermaster sells you one Frozen Chaos Blood Magic Orb per week. Putting together one piece of purple armor requires ten Frozen Chaos Blood Magic Orbs and a one-time only use pattern that drops once from an optional Sinestra/Algalon style heroic mode boss.

No 5-mans, no Justice Points, no Valor Points, no LFR. Normal and Heroic Raids don't even drop loot. Nope.

We'll call the expansion, "World of Warcraft: Ceremony of the Experience"

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'd do. Just have 62 different factions. You can only get rep with one, then when that is Exalted the next one opens up, so on and so forth.

Each rep is tougher to grind than old Ravenholdt rep was. When you FINALLY get the 62nd rep to Exalted, the Quartermaster sells you one Frozen Chaos Blood Magic Orb per week. Putting together one piece of purple armor requires ten Frozen Chaos Blood Magic Orbs and a one-time only use pattern that drops once from an optional Sinestra/Algalon style heroic mode boss.

No 5-mans, no Justice Points, no Valor Points, no LFR. Normal and Heroic Raids don't even drop loot. Nope.

We'll call the expansion, "World of Warcraft: Ceremony of the Experience"
    Patch 6.0

You must now visit your class trainer to relearn your specialization. There shall be a fanfare played that is audible throughout the city when you do so. This is to ensure that the ceremony of the experience of relearning your specialization is special. There shall be no way to mute the fanfare, which shall be accompanied by a Voice Over Guy from the movies announcing that you have just respecced.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    Patch 6.0

You must now visit your class trainer to relearn your specialization. There shall be a fanfare played that is audible throughout the city when you do so. This is to ensure that the ceremony of the experience of relearning your specialization is special. There shall be no way to mute the fanfare, which shall be accompanied by a Voice Over Guy from the movies announcing that you have just respecced.
    Presumably along with this change comes the removal of "Dual Specialization"...afterall, we do want the experience to be Special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    Presumably along with this change comes the removal of "Dual Specialization"...afterall, we do want the experience to be Special.
    Of course.

Screw all that. Specialization changes will now be a paid service. $25.

Damn, I'd have spent about 200 bucks today if respeccing cost 25 a pop.

+ Reply to Thread