+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gear choice fury warrior

Yes. There's more complex micromanaging that you can get in to with the rotation but essentially increased HS use and using keybinds will be the two biggest things. The transition to keybinds could take you a few weeks to get used to though.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Okay i was trying to make a macro for berserker rage and raging blow. It does casts berserker rage but doesn't cast the raging blow. Any idea why it doesn't?

Is berserker rage first in the macro? It needs to be. I'd suggest macroing it into bloodthirst though
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.

You don't want to macro berserker rage just do it manually, specially at the start when you pop recklessness there is a big chance berserker rage is just wasted.

These macro's might help, blood fury is optional if you're an orc. Second one is without skullbanner in case you want to save it for execute range.

#showtooltip dragon roar
    /use skull banner
    /use blood fury
    /cast bloodbath
    /cast dragon roar

#showtooltip dragon roar
    /use blood fury
    /cast bloodbath
    /cast dragon roar

#showtooltip heroic strike
    /cast deadly calm
    /cast heroic strike
    Last edited by Bigbad; 02-09-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbad View Post
    You don't want to macro berserker rage just do it manually, specially at the start when you pop recklessness there is a big chance berserker rage is just wasted.
    Why? This makes no sense. Berserker rage is 10% increased damage. There is absolutely no reason not to be automatically hitting it every time it comes up, ESPECIALLY during recklessness.

Berserker rage procs enrage so its kinda wasted when you're already enraged which you will be ESPECIALLY during recklessness? Besides if you open with BT>dragonroar>CS>BT>RB>RB its more then likely you already get 2 RB stacks from CS+BT.

Bleh, for some reason I thought enrage timer was extended not refreshed, you're right... shit better set up a power aura for enrage now and find a better keybind.

Should i stack all cd's in beginning Recklessness, Skullbanner, Bloodbath and my Skullrender trinket?

Yes, prepot and skullbanner+bloodbath with dragonroar and pop recklessness+trinket right after with CS.

So i did another LFR made a battelog again on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder. I am using keybinds now need to get used to it. Had a dps increase 6-7k. Any feedback is welcome ofcourse.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/aj1s97smmtuvozv9/

definitely getting better. And as your crit goes up you'll be using more RBs and less WS. I would also argue that you should probably be able to get in at MINIMUM 3 HSs per minute from just deadly calm... depending on how well your crits line up, and especially at the beginning of fights when you have reck up you should be hitting HS a lot. So... you can probably afford to HS a little more, just make sure you don't get rage starved.

So anything is going to change for fury warr in 5.2? Dead calm is getting removed. Does that mean no HS usage only for not getting ragecapped?

Everything stays the same for fury just a few minor changes:
    - heroic leap will hit less hard with the glyph change
    - execute hits for 15% less
    - without deadly calm you maybe do 1 less HS a minute but you'll still use it during CS
    - bloodsurge will make wildstrike free now instead of 10 rage

Can't wait to see if arms is better next patch seems it's only a few procent behind fury instead of ~10% currently will make me feel better playing it

Is haste now better then mastery? I always try reforging with Mr robot but the stats are weird big difference with my ingame stats.

I don't think haste is out-scaling mastery now, it just isn't worthless now I think. I'm not sure on this though so if anyone can prove me wrong, be my guest!

As far as a I know, the recent buff to haste scaling did not make it better than mastery for fury. It did however make you not want to puke all over yourself when forced to take an item with haste as an upgrade.

0x150%=0

Guys what items would you buy first from Shado-Pan Assault if you don't do normal new raid atm?

I got what gave me the biggest ilvl jump/ stats boost. So it was ring for me.

depends on what trinkets you have, the bracers are best in slot even against heroic gear, so I'd say pick those up first. After that kinda depends on what you have to replace. Imo the trinket isn't a big enough upgrade over the carbonic carbuncle to be worth the valor spending. I went bracers -> ring, and probably neck will be next.

+ Reply to Thread