+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sigil's of Wisdom

Sigil's of Wisdom

My question is, If I have a weapon that has a slot for a sha gem that is not socketed yet equiped, does this prevent me from getting sigil's of wisdom in LFR? I have had my weapon for about 4 weeks, and have all the sigil's of power I need when I equiped this weapon that I won. Since that time, for 4 weeks of running LFR,
    I have not gotten a single sigil of wisdom. Just for giggles after 4 weeks, I got my old weapon out of the bank,
    and put my new one in the bank. The very first LFR that I ran, I got 2 sigil's of wisdom. Anyone think this is a bug, just a fluke, or am I just that unlucky for 4 weeks?

Pretty sure that's a fluke, I got my last few sigils of wisdom using an un-gemmed sha-touched weapon. You just got crazy unlucky... though if you believe in bad luck keep using your old weapon, heh.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I've got 3 sigil's of wisdom out of just the first part of HoF once but the last sigil I needed took me like 18 boss kills to get. Shouldn't be effected by anything but pure chance.

It's probably just bad luck although i've seen weirder bugs. On my priest I went a few weeks without seeing any Sigils of Wisdom and I didn't have any sha-touched weapon equiped, banked or otherwise. I got 24 Sigils of Power before i got all 10 wisdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Diridin View Post
    It's probably just bad luck although i've seen weirder bugs. On my priest I went a few weeks without seeing any Sigils of Wisdom and I didn't have any sha-touched weapon equiped, banked or otherwise. I got 24 Sigils of Power before i got all 10 wisdoms.
    I had 40

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    I had 40
    Ouch o.o

Just bad luck, I got my weapon on my Pally off Empress first week it came out in LFR and didn't get my Sigils for a few weeks after and had the weapon equiped.

I still don't have the weapon and this rest i finish the test of valour quest
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Tengenstein i'll give you one of my lucky coins, anecdotical evidence gives it more then 50% chance to get nice loot

i have so far spent 6 weeks of lucky coins on the sha.
    MoP RPS Calculator

Welcome to my hunter's world - got the gem, got 4000 VP and moving right along and no gun from Lei She.

I did finish the Valor/Rep quest on my Pally and now I have to freaking PvP, I hate PvP and pretty much suck at it; and I tried to solo that Warlord for Change of Command - it did not end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    ...I tried to solo that Warlord for Change of Command - it did not end well.
    Yeah, I'm a little annoyed by that. Why not make it a scenario like they did with the arena of anhilation? It seems really hard to make a group for a quest nowadays, with the exception of Garalon or Sha world bosses. I guess I will do it with my guild when sufficient people have reached that stage, but having to wait is annoying.

At least with the PVP part, you can enter into a BG and get a group formed for you.

meh thats what guildies are for, we 4 manned him the first weekend of 5.1 just becuase....
    MoP RPS Calculator

You can 4 man him? Some early wowhead comments were likening him to that Sha world boss and saying you need a raid. That's good to know. A party is more feasible than a raid - I'd feel bad trying to divert our once a week raid unless many needed it.

He has 100M life and hits like a wet noodle on a tank. I once pulled him accidentally and held out for a minute or so.

It might just be that the Horde one is a double hard bastard and the ally one is wimp, Fetz.

I can't remember if its 2 healers 1 dps I went with or 1 healer 2 dps, either way you just have to make sure you interrupt every time he casts "call the alarm" and you never have the adds spawn. Which is good because they are utter bastards. Stay out the fire and i juste took everything else to the face, no sweat.
    MoP RPS Calculator

yeah the allaince guy is still 4 mannable but is somewhat of a test of healer mana. I have now cmpleted the legenday quest until 5.2.

Still haven't got a sha-touched weapon.
    MoP RPS Calculator

+ Reply to Thread