+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much resil is enough?

How much resil is enough?

I play an arms warrior actually 4,5k resilience, Im thinking about trinkets, (Kaz Goroth seems nice) but as an orc I SHOULD use one (the one who cares about control impariment effects), the other trinket actually is the one that increases force (use), I dont know if I can sacrifice the resil of one trinket for the extra bonus of Kaz Goroth, any oppinion??
    Last edited by segavax; 12-17-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Depends on your setup and your arena team size just as your gemming - but in general if you're aiming for some serious ratings in 3s or 5s you'll want as much res as you can, if you're just around for some fun/conquest points and playing primarly 2s there's not such a big risk of getting gibbed in a few globals.

Apparatus is a fine piece, you can always pop it with deadly clam... but in season 11 you'll want/need a bone link fetish + tentacle weapon to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    Depends on your setup and your arena team size just as your gemming - but in general if you're aiming for some serious ratings in 3s or 5s you'll want as much res as you can, if you're just around for some fun/conquest points and playing primarly 2s there's not such a big risk of getting gibbed in a few globals.

Apparatus is a fine piece, you can always pop it with deadly clam... but in season 11 you'll want/need a bone link fetish + tentacle weapon to compete.
    It does in deed depend on what rating you're looking for. Go much past 2400 and not having as much resil as possible (without gemming for it) will result in very quick deaths. It also depends on what classes you're playing with in arena because, if you're the primary focus target you want all the resil you can but if you're with something like a rogue, boomkin, ele shaman or other high targets, you can afford to have less resilience.

A fair bit of warriors just do pvp in defensive stance, as it provides at 25 percent damage reduction with no impact on damage. It will slow rage regeneration, but just pool up rage and go to town.

Update: So After trying myself pvp in defensive stance, I love it. It has definitely improved my survivability and you can just pool rage and mow ppl down or switch stances depending on what is going on. If they are focused on someone else you can go into a battle stance. Your preference but its nice.

+ Reply to Thread