+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simple Weak Auras help

Simple Weak Auras help

I believe I am missing something very simple but I can not seem to figure out how to get a weak aura to show if I am in a group and missing a food buff and or a flask. Any help would be awesome thanks in advance.

Create the aura with whatever icon you like. You will need two triggers. One will be checking the buff "Well Fed". Then choose the check box to invert it so the icon shows when the buff is missing. Do the same for the name of the flask buff you want to check on the second trigger. Then I believe you will need to change the load options to get it to load only when in dungeons/raids to have it only show in groups.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

Thank you I was missing the inverse button I was inverting the display not the trigger

Can someone tell me why this is not working I was talking to a buddy of mine and they want this weak aura also but for spirit and intell flask and I can't seem to get it to work I really thought it would just be a matter of changing the flasks out but doesn't seem to be working .Any light that could be shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Here is the string I am using

diKTfaqjvkPBbfTlvQ6xqvmmL4yaTmj5zIsttHUMQQTPQ8nf04 ufoNOQ5PsHoiuvTqO0dHOMiejxuv0gLu(OkLyKqv5KQsTsvk1m Lu5MQuKDsXpPenujvTukHNImvaxfQsFfI4SQuXCvPs7L8xkPbJ IdlXIvspwrMSsDzHntP(SIA0kWPPYQvPOETOYSvXTvj7MQ(nQg oeooePwoONlY0L66qA7IIVRsbJhkCEOY6vLSFuAbkarfbicjX5 WYul2Smyr9ECSmwei4WMLbtwMB)2Ch8k6TVdODzkU77jUpDxay zhwF6ND(iGo)SArjrWQ8vIUeTfTfGOvoChqSLPCBihHiSh3Rxf 4MLbGZpTdHOTlDZO(P2Lj0QOTlH4uWbey0IEwAwMIFJhoKLzdD (CSmPgfHBZYi6IVJJvmKzr0khUdiY8dhkazaLbuMkzaLjRmGYm kZY9)Qf5M4EHvuzNP4NcHvudDZZbuaIGXLOFr(YvKeGmGIqsCo Sm1InldwuVhhlJfbcoSzzWKL52Vn3bVQf58zcykewrW4YsebS0 COOBueAkSiUew1IsTBkhoKcfwAh3RvrqExAh3lZIObHBEqRA)F v5)xa)Ea(L)B43dzJ54qrhEzlarOPWAY9kewrq(jeGOl0t7eGA 1IqtH1TZ22nHEACAvuY9keGOKZpFcrD4vRw0Azk3gYrGm)WHcq gqzaLPsgqzYkdOmJYSC)VAr2CFtUxHmJlIsbsJg(Pqgqrx8DCS IO0deHmmknkmWd(H9Gs64MgKZ5NXtb2dkPJBAqoNF((RkrPPYj Kbuuko21ZD(weYpnapTq0khUdOwfTYH7a(CphImCFicgZoUhah Iquhy0Iw5WDaj3RqgWprV48lzweDX3XX6lzwe5rVaGU55aMKPs 02LqCk4OUmLlj6wtICBrijohwg7yZYmX5hwgrf0MlSIsDzkxcz UVlo)v4BrVn0BK6POvoChqlTTtrlZVimS02ofTmvzVpF(8d))F 8Np7WFrL921oUVCS2q38CatcqgqbiQHU55akarnoeHOckSikHU gzcFtO22omezfz8tawja8BbGOit4Br4lkNEGOe6AKj8D9WW2HH iQ(N1vNiuVRfH4uWfqroFMaMcHveAkSI6DTWkc1hzcFlQG2Cr( YvKeGmGIQDkPCSmCBwMALZX5NzzQlkzIKmvIQDkPCSmCBwMEqW YGKc8ILHq9QfnHMA(L1ghIquQlnAs0owrTTbWHieHVN1vFn8wN ArO(g6MNdOauRwTOl(oowXjZIOBWT7bQ2JLLXXXVQVLhvvlGFY gZXrrt8dhkazQuTVkWVHzZ(TKTAyvf4OSX8)tMSQ24Ffy13YJL QSdZpmpOSX8FuTOvoChW3(u0YackY5ZeWuOvr7ivAuyPdTkcNL 22POvTVVX8p(hZdooSk7JXfzJ54VOuxMYLQN78TiSwcay5nzX7 BbFaI6aJgz(HdfGmGYaktLmGYKvgqzgLbuTArzKbCCzrTe

Have them paste that string into Notepad. Delete all the spaces first, then Import it.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

So this string should work it is just a copy paste error ?

I wasn't able to test the string. I just know that importing tends to add spaces that mess up the string. Looking at the paste you have, there is a row of spaces in it. I'm assuming the same thing happened to his import.

+ Reply to Thread