+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - World of Ghostcraft

My brain looks like Lore's hair after that bombshell of Titan rumors.

I can't believe the news about the IP (and xbox development) is true, but as Lore said, he's been right about everything else. God damn.

Also; http://www.wowhead.com/item=88723 - Strength polearms are making a comeback man.
    Last edited by Nagassh; 01-04-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Gonna win that signed box, and don't care what it's worth. I'm keeping it!

But while I vote for a Lost Vikings MMO, I've been lured in by lore's theory of it being SC Ghost.

Still going to say...

[citation required]

If you want people to latch on to a rumour, state the absolute opposite of what is widely accepted.

"My friend has an XBox SDK" ... yeah
    If the game can be played on an xBox and on a PC, the PC gamers will dominate those using the shitty controllers by virtue of having a keyboard and mouse (a massively superior control system), which would necessitate having separate game servers for the two platforms.
    World of stardiablocraft?

The only believable thing is that it could be something like Starcraft Ghost.

Also, what gives with contests being restricted to the Continental US? You guys have a British host, what's stopping the contest from being open to Europe too?

Pure cross-realm raiding would do more harm than good for 25 man raids, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Fetzie; 01-05-2013 at 07:09 AM.

And here I was thinking the "Ghost" in the title referred to Ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    Also, what gives with contests being restricted to the Continental US? You guys have a British host, what's stopping the contest from being open to Europe too?
    Fairly sure it's a legal issue that GBTV can't easily just work around, Gary has mentioned it in the past and Mike B has had the issue with his first TETS contest. Speaking of which, I hope Mr. B rejoins Legendary once his family life has calmed down, even if that takes years. Olivia's great 'n all, and I can understand B can't really deal with set in stone scheduled shows right now, but boy is it a downer not having him around.

I think it was Ghost until legendary mentioned it. I think blizzard have gotten fed up of legendary getting things right, they will change the project as soon as its predicted? :P
    Arms DPS main spec // Prot warrior tank off-spec

Really interesting speculation. The one 'dot' that doesn't match up is the alphanoid guy claiming it to be 'Diabloesque'. Everything else would align perfectly with it being the Starcraft Ghost thing.

I would love to see cross-realm raiding. I think periodic free transfers would work too though and keep Blizzard a bit happier about retaining some of the money they get. It would still dissuade the problem you noted of serial guild-hoppers without the current problem of requiring exorbitant transfer fees to viably raid for a large portion of the population. At the very least they should institute builk transfer discounts or better yet make it so that transfers allowed transfering as many characters/guilds as desired and without the silly faction change fee tacked on when a server transfer is already being applied. I'm not going to blink at paying $25 to transfer but when its potentially $660 thats a different story.

I've never played LoL and have no intention to do so. I'm guessing you guys mostly talk to other people in the game industry but most of the people I know stick to a single game at a time. I can't even keep up with the stuff I want to do with WoW, let alone do that and the same thing in another game.
    Last edited by tawnos; 01-06-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Unrelated note, but http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20931304 . You should have put in a plug for gamebreaker while you were at it!

putting it down.. you heard it first.

Blackthorne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WafqCyIwAWw

+ Reply to Thread