+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK Blood/Frost Recommended Add-ons.

DK Blood/Frost Recommended Add-ons.

I am looking for roughly 10-20 add-ons that would be considered mandatory while in Blood and/or Frost for a DK for raiding.

As in 5-10 for Blood and 5-10 Frost. Specific add-on names would be very much appreciated.

Oh and any macro suggestions would be nice as well.

Honestly, this question feels like it is trying to shortcut/replace a lot of what goes into learning your class. Despite that, I'll list some I like.

General
    Tidy Plates
    Tidy Plates: Threat Plates
    Omen
    DBM
    VuhDo (click casting Raise Ally as well as watching buffs/debuffs on the raid)
    Elkano's Buff Bars
    Weak Auras

Blood
    Blood Shield Tracker (Tracks your blood shield and DS heals as well as a rune display)
    Icehud (easy watching hp/runic power)

Frost
    ClcDK - rotation helper

I use plenty of other addons for bags, bar mods, broker bars, etc, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head that specifically help with the DK class.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

You can use Clique to turn any unitframe into a clickable frame like Vuhdo.

Actually...it isn't meant to sound like that at all. I played Blood/Frost from Tier 11-13 raids. Where I then switched over to my pally as my main. I am thinking about going back to my DK but I literally have to redo ALL of the UI as I switched computers since then. What better time than now then to see what people think are the necessary/most optimal choices for DK Blood/Frost specs where add-ons are concerned?

Thanks for the suggestions. Already have Tidy Plates/Omen/DBM/etc. Was asking for along the lines of what you said with the class specific ones. As in what specific add-ons if any make things slightly easier to keep track of your diseases on target/runes/runic power/etc.

+ Reply to Thread