+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about Castsequence macros

Questions about Castsequence macros

Well see I ran into a 5-box with 2 hunters (1 was controller), 2 wars, and a dk. He said he had his full rotation for each character macroed into one action button, and did keybind broadcasting to all his toons, so he basically executed his rotations with one button.

WoW forums clarified for me that clicking one button multiple times for a rotation is fine, while clicking one button once over several GCDs is not.

This is how I found out about castsequence macros, which brings me to another question

Can I tell the macro to check for procs and change what I cast based off of the procs? See this is more applied to arcane mage in pve dps. I pretty much want to keep Nether Tempest up (12 sec duration) and spam arcane blast unless I have 2 arcane missle procs in which case I cast missles only once so I don't waste a proc while saving the other for when I hit 6 arcane charges, and once I hit arcane charges, blow all missle procs then pop my arcane barrage to blow my stacks, rinse and repeat.

Is there a way to code the macro where it'll account for procs and buffs like arcane charge stacks and dot maintainence like my NT? Also if I could do this, could it potentially get a little screwball if I alter timed before blowing my missles and charges, blew them, then alter time brought them back?

As always I want to keep everything legal, but if I could simplify my interface by any means, I will.

Not to mention my oldest bro really sucks at his mage and could use something like that so he wouldn't
    "Listen up, baddies" was the first three words those 3 from the same guild on another server said to us. We later wiped on trash.....twice.

Can I tell the macro to check for procs and change what I cast based off of the procs?
    No.

I thought they removed castsequence macros.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

They still work, they removed the /castrandom macro command.

+ Reply to Thread