+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - The Treasure Room

Legendary - The Treasure Room

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Thanks, great episode! Love it when you guys get dirty

Black Iron Forge 2.0!!

Edit: Also 5man raids FTW
    Last edited by Airowird; 12-29-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

I'm never going to be able to hear the words "Treasure Room" again without hearing Olivia snickering.

Good show, you all have finally settled into the grooooovee. Tea will never be seen the same again.......

I like the concept of " world event happening at <Capitol City> at <date/ server time>" that promotes what is happening in pandaria. Then a questgiver to give a quest to talk to the new daily hub would be cool though. When a certain percentage of servers complete the "Phase", all the servers roll to the new phase would be a way of allowing folks to both see content and also gauge if they are "newbish" as far as server skills-motivation......

That was the funniest episode that I have seen in a long time. One of the main reasons I got hooked on Legendary was because it made me laugh so much. The failed water noise attempt was hilarious! I think Olivia is also starting to relax and show her humorous side which was something that the show lacked after mike left and she certainly filled the gap in this episode!

My views on Raid Finder as a "catch up" mechanism are well known. It will fall flat on its face due to the smaller player pools for each raid being spread too thinly leading to horrendous queues.

Gief more 5 mans!

Not looking forward to new dailies given that I have only just recovered from the Shieldwall nonsense. I am hoping Blizz make good on their promises of having larger zones so that we don't suffer from the "fatty goat steak" BS again. There were a couple of shieldwall quests that were almost impossible to complete on my server during regular playing hours or at best involved flying or running around in circles like a headless chicken for an hour.

With a Steam collection full of quality games from the Sale that I haven't even touched yet I am afraid that type of mob tapping "gameplay" (if you can call it that) in WoW just ain't gonna fly anymore.

+ Reply to Thread