+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PST Rapid Fire! Round 3

PST Rapid Fire! Round 3

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

I refute that statement about never seeing legendaries!

A paladin tanked LFR HOF using Thunderfury last time I went.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I refute that statement about never seeing legendaries!

A paladin tanked LFR HOF using Thunderfury last time I went.
    Isn't like paladin tanking damage is that dependent on weapon damage, so you might as well use thunderfury

going off my recent Gara'jal LFr 23% of my damage came from weapon damage based abilites.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Lore can you post the few minutes of extra questions you did from chat room, you answered my question about level 60 pvp gear for transmog but I had just entered an instance and only heard part of the reply :S

FINALLY!!! Someone else has noticed the devious, cold-hearted shmuck that Cho is. He is always so eager to throw us into fire.

I always interpreted Cho as being an 'absent-minded professor' type who wasn't very brave. The voice acting on Elegon I think it was ("I'll go observe...*cough* from a safer distance") seemed more comedic than sinister. Then again, maybe Lore just gave Blizzard a new plot point idea.

Someone in our raid described Cho as a "fatter, furrier, dumber Brann Bronzebeard." I think it was pretty spot on.

I don't remember if it was this PST or a previous one but someone mentioned Retribution Paladins as being OP. My offspec is Ret and I'm not topping the meters. In fact I'm generally on the bottom and I'm playing the class as perfectly as I can. Was this just a joke about the damage of Ret paladins or do I suck?

Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    I don't remember if it was this PST or a previous one but someone mentioned Retribution Paladins as being OP. My offspec is Ret and I'm not topping the meters. In fact I'm generally on the bottom and I'm playing the class as perfectly as I can. Was this just a joke about the damage of Ret paladins or do I suck?
    Pretty sure he was referring to PVP. Looking at raidbots ret appears to be consistently below average.

You know that the Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King will be the size of a ukulele on your female BE.

+ Reply to Thread