+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MoP the Story

Mages are OP, the hunter stands no chance against Jaina.

Sir...did you never play Dota Allstars in WC3? She is a Dark Ranger not a mere hunter. She is equipped with silences my good man. Silences = no casting for Jaina. Jaina is just a little stronger version of the mage, which can not stand against the might of...shall I dare say, the Lich Queen?

Alright...this is actually getting me super hyped to see a cinematic from Blizz of those two fighting. DAMN IT BLIZZARD!!!! Make some interesting movies or even turn it into a damn show with episodes. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Maragor View Post
    Sir...did you never play Dota Allstars in WC3? She is a Dark Ranger not a mere hunter. She is equipped with silences my good man. Silences = no casting for Jaina. Jaina is just a little stronger version of the mage, which can not stand against the might of...shall I dare say, the Lich Queen?

Alright...this is actually getting me super hyped to see a cinematic from Blizz of those two fighting. DAMN IT BLIZZARD!!!! Make some interesting movies or even turn it into a damn show with episodes. D:
    What about Varian v. Garrosh? That I want to see too; the Gladitor meets the wanna be tough orc who was crying in Nagarand. Varian has a score to settle for what Garrosh did to Anduin.

If Wrynn killjacks us like Thrall did there will be hell to pay.

And Jaina stands zero chance against Sylvannas...she can't even be killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

In the past three expansions we have not got the killing blow to the end bosses, why would we with this one? Wrynn or Jaina will most likely get the killing blow on Garrosh. Although...with the next expansion, I'd love to see Sylvanas bring him back as a forsaken and have him work as a servant/slave to her. xD

Technically, we got to kill the LK; after we were brought back and Tirion incapcitated him. That was the best when people would release - then Blizz had to go change it and protect people from themselves.

Actually, Tirion had the finishing blow, we just got to beat on him after that when he was essentially dying already. It was a way to make players feel better after being killed and nearly being turned into Champions of the Scourge...which frankly, I wanted to be. D:

+ Reply to Thread