+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior Trinket/CD macro/usage/timing

Fury Warrior Trinket/CD macro/usage/timing

Hey all, so I've got the basics down for smf rotation, however I need some help on the best way to utilize my trinkets and CDs - whether it's putting them together in a macro or specific timing/use of them.

Here's my current armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rikur/advanced

Thanks in advance and looking forward to some expert responses!

Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash

it's best to line your one on use on up with as many cd's and extra damage mechanics as possible without forcing yourself to hold onto it for too long. So you want to manage it yourself as long as you can remember to use it.

CDs are stronger when combined. so somtimes it best to dealy one if it means you can line it up with another, the only caveat is that you should never delay a CD to the point that you sacrafice using it, for example skull banner is a 3minute CD, recklessness is a 5 minute CD. in a 12minute fight you are going to be able to get 4 skull banners and 3 recklessnesses; skull banner at 0:00, 3:00, 6:00: 9:00 and recklessness at 0:00, 5:00, and 10:00. however if you dealyed recklessness by 1 minute the second time you used it, you would still get 3 in during the fight at 0:00, 6:00 and 11:00 but now two of them line up with your Skull banners. However if the fight is only say six minutes long you're only ever going to get two recklessness and delaying it to line up with skull banner would mean you'd only get 1 recklessness the entire fight instead of 2. the other thing to keep in mind is that if there is some sort of Burst phase where you need to time your CDs round you should plan accordingiy, like say a tendon phase on spine, orjust returning from the other world on garajal, or the execute phase. as warriors do a hefty amount of damage in the execute phase it is often a good idea to make sure our CDs alighn during it.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Thanks for the advice!
    Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash

+ Reply to Thread