+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - They're Always After Me Lesser Charms!

Legendary - They're Always After Me Lesser Charms!

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Nice episode.

Missed Mike S.

I'm pretty sure they knew the valor upgrade was going to have issues with it.

I think they just figured they'd deal with the problems after its implementation because the biggest problem had to do with the tuning of the next tier.

The situation of the feature itself is kind of like the LFD/LFR, which is good(in my opinion) but needs a lot of work after it to see how much the expected 'potential issues' actually cause a big problem.

Also, Windwalk totem + HoF! >.<

If you're talking about the issue with the freeze + ring of frost, we did that, but didn't have time to move out of the ring before it was primed.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Kind of funny that we all allegedly complained about the empty world (anyone care to admit to doing that?) yet now we are requesting that charms are added to scenarios and other activities so that we don't have to go out into the world! That just takes us back to sitting in capitals using a lobby system.

The solution is not to provide alternatives to the dailies but fix the reasons why we don't like doing dailies.

In my case mob tagging - flying around for hours trying to race other players to quest items and mobs is not fun. I'd enjoy them if we had the GW2 system where we can enjoy play together.

I never met anyone that didn't enjoy the Temple of the White Tiger dailies where the mobs are all fully shared.

Looking forward to Mike B returning (hope he does) by the way. I am missing his humour. Hope Olivia stays though.

Who stole Olivia's books?

CC in arena

Id like to see them improve the DR effect on cc to make what exists. such as .. complete immunity after a full cc duration for the full duration of that cc. it wouldnt break rogues or any other class entirely and make using a cc more coordinated. if while and during the player immunity another cc is applied the cast cc would go into full cool down. this would break a double cc for any class .. but wouldnt effect a cheap shot , kidney shot .. but if they kidney shot was for the full duration the player couldnt be blinded directly out of the cc or smoke bombed right after it .. making it much more important to use cc chains with less time on them before long duration cc and cooperative play more key than just chaining every cc back to back on a player. Id hate to see them changing the abilities that were not thought out so well and yet changing each of the classes and specs without a more simplified answer

oh and for spectator mode just make it part of the Mock Arenas .. that tab nobody uses would be used for the War Games ... that would add to that feature ... and not take away from regular game play

Personally I'm hoping the whole main front gate of Orgrimmar is turned into a big raid portal. Lowbies entering the city on foot will have to use the back doors.

Question after that: maybe they're thinking of weapon skills and whatnot, which are an "rpg element" and no longer present.

Make scensrios tied to rep and charms. You would be doing additional content and not grinding the same dungons/raids. Have the quest strings guide you to whatever scenario the faction is attached to. I would suggest tabards, but their award of rep running dungeons/ raids should be. low the tabards should be account linked and be a gold sink like heirloom items.

why not make lesser charms purchasable? seems like, I don't know, 20 lesser charms? per spirit of harmony might be fair.

charms.. charms?

they should 86 charms and make the free loot roll x3 each week on 3 raid bosses so you can get your 75g - and make the charms something you use to purchase rep with.

Oh, Mike S., we have been asking for you. <3

9:40 Lore, I think you overestimate the average WoW player.
    Last edited by wormspeaker; 12-17-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Hmm.. regarding the upgrade system for future tires, cant they just put in a way to just upgrade all previous gear with justice points? That would just let you grind some justice points if you are behind.. Thus they could just assume that everyone is fully upgraded and scale the gear/dificulty on that.
    I mean if you havnt upgraded all of your old gear it will take like a week for you to do so anway..

And regarding thespectator mode.
    Let people join groups as "spectators" (that dont take up the regular group/raid slots), but not spectate without beeing invited by the groip.
    And let anyone pan freely with their camera as a spectator, as long as the camera is within like for example 100 yards of any friendly player (that is of the group you joined), and if there is any wall/roof, that blocks the view, you cant go byond that.
    So for example if a friendly player joins an RBG as a spectator together with team A, they would be able to view whatever is going on around those players, and if a player from team A is in the tunnle under "the roof", noone can go up with their camera above the actuall tunnel. (Basically you cant LOS the whole team) You should also not be able to see any stealthed players if you arnt on that team ofcourse.

You should also be able to join more than one group, but every group that lets you spectate will see what other groups you are spectating at the same time. (This will help in tournaments and so on where you might want to spectate everyone in a BG). And if the team doesnt like you spectating BOTH teams, they could just kick you as a spectator from their team. So basically the spectators could only see both teams if both teams agree on it.

Regarding the issue with that someone can call out what to do, for example in raids BGs or whatever.. Is that really an issue? Its just like having a team leader. Some people might think that thats a fun thing to do.
    Last edited by Cyoor; 12-19-2012 at 10:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread