+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PST Rapid Fire - Test Run

PST Rapid Fire - Test Run

A first run of my new (live!) Q&A series. This was REALLY rough but I learned a lot from it and expect future episodes will be smoother. Let me know what you think!
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

MORE CONTENT. OM NOM NOM

>.<

It was a bit rough, but I like it.

The more Lore in a week, the better.

I thought it was really cool seeing you answering questions live. I registered on Twitter especially for this, unfortunately none of my questions got taken. Also 5 questions or so got lost because I screwed up the #PST ^^
    But I think besides a 30 minute limit on the whole thing you should also limit your own answers to 1-2 minutes or so. I know that is really hard when faced with "deep" questions, but maybe these would be better for your "PST - normally paced fire" anyway

#showtooltip Reckoning
    /cast Righteous Fury
    /cast reckoning
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    #showtooltip Reckoning
    /cast Righteous Fury
    /cast reckoning
    how have i never thought of that
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

That was really cool, I was worried it'd stray too far from PST and just end up full of none-wow related questions or not have enough time to answer anything interesting - I'm glad I was completely wrong.

Hey Lore....I like it.

btw where can I get involved with the chat room you are always talking about?

Considering that I just finish our first weekly raid day just as you start, I'ld love a link to your stream/chat in here.
    Definately like the (hopefully) shorter PST more often per week, seems a good way to handle the shorter questions as well.

PS: For Europeans that are interested, it starts at 11 PM CET (= server time, unless maybe Russian servers)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Protection Warrior Spreadsheet

Hispanic math majors unite.

Edward James Olmos is what popped into my head.

Showing my age, but I think I didn't get your reference because its too recent (damn kids).

Quote Originally Posted by Deandia View Post
    Hey Lore....I like it.

btw where can I get involved with the chat room you are always talking about?
    The stream is in www.twitch.tv/devolore you can follow him and get notifications when he is online.

great show and brawler's guild shotcasting was great last night tho idk when you stopped cuz i just kinda passed out haha.

Fishing is for cooking and you get a cool raft like a buff that lasts for ten minutes you can shoot mobs from or other players. You can also give max fishing to another one of your characters. Thank you non fishing players you have made me lots of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinsta View Post
    Thank you non fishing players you have made me lots of gold.
    Thank you fishing player you have saved me from endless hours of mindless and boring gametime.

I think what he meant was not "why are there fish?" or "why is fishing in the game?" but rather, "why is there a skill number associated with fishing?" Since you can fish up krasarang paddlefish or jade lungfish from schools with a fishing skill of 1, I too have wondered what the point is. It came in useful in cata before they made schools of deepsea sagfish though. Golden Carp i guess are panderia's version of this, though they are hardly as useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Korrok View Post
    Thank you fishing player you have saved me from endless hours of mindless and boring gametime.

No worries honey. I don't mind a bit of mindlessness it's restful for my aching brain.

Doin' a Poo.

Hispanic Math Man

http://i.imgur.com/GX4bo.png
    Last edited by wormspeaker; 12-10-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Picture not working...

+ Reply to Thread