+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - Sha On Sha Action

Legendary - Sha On Sha Action

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

I like the idea of spectator modes, but I think than on 'normal' gameplay realms, the odds of a friend of the team using spectator + VoIP to hand a team extra info is just too large. And the only way to prevent that is to make you watch a random team (maybe with limited filters, such as class filters), but then audience might be too limited, as you're basicly hoping to not see some 1300 rating Mage standing in the middle trying to hardcast a Pyroblast
    I definately agree though that tournament servers (those things Blizzard sets up for you just for an arena tournament) should come standard with a couple of spectator accounts as they did now and I am guessing that's what they have been created for, not for actual 'regular' use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

My vote for Josh! Your slogan could be, "Lore: Blizzard may break it, but he won't break Blizzard!"

Did Olivia just say "too soon" without anyone turning that into a Ragnaros-joke? Oo

It was revealed that the 4th old god was named Y'shaarj and is supposed to be a snake with seven heads that lived on pandaria long ago. when he was defeated he infused pandaria with his blood (the Sha) which leaves me to believe that theres a sha for each of his heads. currently we have six: Anguish, Doubt, Violence, Anger, Fear and Hatred. so according to this there should be a seventh sha. Which negative emotion it might represent we can only guess about, but my bet would be the Sha of Guilt, because i seems to fit really well into the theme of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobwx77 View Post
    a snake with seven heads that lived on pandaria long ago. when he was defeated he infused pandaria with his blood (the Sha) which leaves me to believe that theres a sha for each of his heads. currently we have six: Anguish, Doubt, Violence, Anger, Fear and Hatred. so according to this there should be a seventh sha. Which negative emotion it might represent we can only guess about, but my bet would be the Sha of Guilt, because i seems to fit really well into the theme of the expansion.
    This, I seriously doubt the next tier is sha related for that very reason.

The seven sha we have seem to me to be a pretty clear twist on the seven cardinal sins (though obviously not the seven themself). I'm fully expecting the fight with Garrosh to be because he's become the vessel for the sha of "pride" or some other fitting emotion.

Everything points to there being seven sha, I'd say the fact the seventh has been "hidden" while simultaneously being a great big obvious hole to anyone who's read the origin of the sha, points to them saving it for something relatively important. When we know the last boss of pandaria is going to be Garrosh and sha seem to use vessels, it seems likely.

That, or I need to go grab a tinfoil hat.

I share in the assumption that Garrosh's fall will be caused by (or invite) corruption by either a yet-unnamed Sha, or one of the ones we have fought already pulling a Kael'thas on us.

Where does that leave us for next tier? I dunno. Trolls, I guess? The room under the Klaxxi quest hub would make an interesting instance portal location somewhere down the road, but apart from it and a few strips of unused mountainside in Kun'lai and around the border of the Vale, there isn't a whole lot of free geography in Pandaria for new raid locations to just pop up in, especially with 5.1's content eating up so much of Krasarang's beachfront. Perhaps we'll see some more islands added off the coast somewhere.

There is an island we can't reach in Townlong steppes. Some people assumes that the Troll Raid + Thunder King will be there.

Spectator mode in WoW most likely involves a GM account currently. I know they have a toggle-able flight mode, and can make themselves invisible.

And they can probably poke themselves into an existing arena game. So, it's just a GM account that they poke into an existing arena match and do flight + invisible. That's basically a workaround involving existing GM abilities to create a kind of 'spectator mode'.

+ Reply to Thread