+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garalon Arms DPS

Garalon Arms DPS

So i'm a Arm's 479 IL warrior with only a heroic weapon and we keep getting to 5-6% and need to find a dps boost for Garalon. Now what i'm currently doing is prioritizing the legs and always try and stay in there circles with SS's up and have them my main traget and continue my rotation. My dps by the time we wipe has been between 85-90k But i find holes in my rotation trying to chase down legs from sharp turns of the boss or just weird leg movement. Now the legs in our group fall fast and we always have 5-10 sec's with no legs up so i'm wondering if i should just keep my main target the boss the whole fight but keep finding leg circles to be in and keep SS's up when a leg is up? my overall dps will be lower but my up time will be 100% and my rotation will be perfect. Also if i have SS's up and in the leg circle but have the boss as my main target will the hit from SS's be double from the buff or no cause the boss was my main target.

One thing thats worth trying is when you get down to 1 leg, have all dps that can't cleave it such as yourself or a rogue ect pull off the legs and go on the boss and let the cleaving dps kill it, aim for having a leg for the melle to cleave up 100% of the time. This isn't as important anymore with the bug fixes to it recently. To answer your other question, if you're targeting the boss and cleave onto a leg, as long as the SS hits the leg you're standing next to, it will do the double damage to the leg.

ya i was sure that was the way to do it. ty

+ Reply to Thread